Line 6 has announced the StageScape m20D Digital Mixer, which they tell us is the world's first smart mixer for live sound. They say that StageScape M20d is an integrated live sound solution that delivers touchscreen based visual mixing, comprehensive audio processing, multi-track recording, and remote control via iPad to explode the traditional mixer paradigm.
- 12 high-performance, digitally controlled, auto-sensing mic/line inputs
- 4 additional auto-sensing line inputs
- 2 digital streaming inputs direct from computer, USB drive or SD card
- Stereo line inputs for integrating MP3 players or other sound sources
- 4 auto-sensing monitor outputs on balanced XLR connectors
- 2 auto-sensing main outputs on balanced XLR connectors
- L6 LINK™ multi-channel digital networking for integrating L6 LINK-enabled speaker systems
- Touchscreen visual mixing environment
- Remote control capability via one or more iPad or iPad 2 devices
- Multi-channel recording to computer, USB drive or SD card
- Quick-capture recording to internal memory for sound check
- Internal 32-bit floating point audio processing
- Massive DSP power provides parametric EQs, dynamic EQs, compressors, multi-band compressors, gates, delays, limiters and more
- Multi-band feedback suppression on every mic input
- 4 stereo master effects engines including reverbs, delays and vocal doubler
- Virtually unlimited I/O Setups, Scenes and Channel Processing Presets
Also new are the StageSource L3t Loudspeaker & L3s Subwoofer, which Line 6 describes as the world's most versatile high-powered loudspeaker & subwoofer for musicians. They tell us that StageSource L3s & L3t combine versatile design with Smart Speaker modes, automatic speaker configuration and a tour-grade enclosure for the widest variety of live sound applications.
See the Sonic State videos from the show for more details.
Pricing and Availability: