MeldaProduction has announced their 6.00 update which improves user interfaces, memory usage, signal generator features and much more. They have also released one more processor - MautoVolume.
MAutoVolume is designed for mixing and automatically rides volume of a track to ensure its consistent level. Melda Production say that it can be used to make vocals stand above the background, stabilize bass track level and much more. A spokesperson told Sonic State, "All you need to do is put the plugin on a track instead of manually automating levels. MAutoVolume saves your precious time and ensures your mixes will always sound great!"
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mono/stereo encoding, separate channels and encodings, and up to 8 channels of surround audio, which makes them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
- Includes both minimum-phase and high-quality linear-phase algorithms.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Fully automatable.
Pricing and Availability:
Introductory price - 20 EUR / $27 USD
Free for MTotalBundle users.