Propellerhead has released an update to Figure, its music app for iOS. Available immediately, Figure 1.1 now adds saving, browsing and loading of songs, as well as variable loop lengths and export of audio through iTunes file Sharing. Propellerhead says that these new enhancements provide users with the most requested additions.
Full list of changes in Figure 1.1
- Save, browse and load song files
- Set length of loop (1,2,4,8 bars)
- Export audio to iTunes File Sharing
- Changed Record behavior. Tap record and then draw on the pad to start your recording. Or press Play.
- Performance and bug fixes
Pricing and Availability:
Figure pricing remains the same at EUR €0.79 / USD $0.99 and is available on the Apple iTunes