Re-Compose tells us that Liquid Notes is a pioneering intelligent music composition software for your desktop that enables creating music on a professional level fast and easy.
They say that the software embraces music theory and replicates human perception for harmony analysis, reharmonization, and melody creation/improvisation. An intuitive and simple graphical interface translates complex harmonic structure into easily manageable building blocks.
Some of the key features of Liquid Notes:
- Intelligent composition, harmony analysis and reharmonization for manipulateion of chord functions, substitutions, tensions, as well as chord progressions and cadences of multi-track MIDI arrangements with a few clicks.
- Impact optimization of your compositions through comprehensive harmonic variation.
- Flawless live improvisation and melody creation on a MIDI-keyboard through auto-correction of wrong notes in real-time.
- Use prearranged music templates of different styles to create your composition from scratch.
- Automatic multi-track MIDI routing to all major sequencers. No connection via VST, AU, or RTAS necessary.
- Built-in synthesizers to run independently from any additional music software.
Liquid Notes works with Mac, Windows and Linux.
Pricing and Availability: