MixVibes has announced the release of the Video Plug-in, a powerful tool which allows you to play, mix and scratch video files like music within CrossDJ and Cross software. Here's all the details in Mixvibes' own words...
Based on 4 years of research in video mixing, MixVibes 'Video Plug-in' is the easiest way to incorporate video into your DJ setup. No need to be a video specialist!
All features from CrossDJ work within the 'Video Plug-in': Play a locator or a loop, scratch, add FX: every action that you usually perform on audio can also be performed on the video automatically, so you can focus on the music and take your mix to the next dimension.
The 'Video Plug-in' integrates seamlessly within CrossDJ: each player gets a video preview and the mixer can be switched from audio to video. The 'Video Plug-in' can be deactivated at any moment, returning to the regular audio-only appearance of CrossDJ.
- MixVibes Video Plug-in
• MixVibes Video plug-in runs inside CrossDJ / Cross 2.2
• All player actions affect the video (scratch, loops, locators...)
• Mixer actions can be linked to video transitions effects
• Over 20 video effects
• Music and video can be loaded separately
• 1080p HD support and output on a second monitor
• Supported formats .mov, .mp4, .avi, .mpg, .mpeg, .m4v, .mkv, .vob, .flv, .divx, .webm and .wmv.
• Free video content on our forum's download center (http://forum.mixvibes.com)
• MIDI support for most controllers on the market
• DVS support (Cross only)
• Locators, loops, smart seek
• 8-pad Audio samplers
• 2 FX units
• Highly-accurate BPM and beatgrid analysis
• Snap and Quantize
• The best media browsing engine on the market
Pricing and Availability:
Available November 28th, 2012
Price MSRP 129€ / $149 / £109
SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICE : 50% off until December 31st
The Plug-in is free of Charge for VFX and VFX Control users
More From: MIXVIBES
After one year in the repair shop, the Elka Synthex returns to Sonar Traffic
Mr Kyteman gives a performance and a rundown of the modular rig he used for performance at Modulation
We caught up with one third of the Drum and Bass trio to talk modular