Roland tells us that the new HPi-50 digital piano is designed for those learning to play, as well as more experienced players. THey say that it combines Roland's SuperNATURAL piano engine with a powerful set of speakers (called Acoustic Projection) and an authentic Ivory Feel keyboard action to replicate the sound and feel of a world-class concert grand piano.
The HPi-50 also includes a digital screen called DigiScore, which is housed in the music rest. The DigiScore system displays digital sheet music (and even turns the page for you) with a choice of over 400 built-in songs. You can even add other songs via SMF data (also known as Standard MIDI Files).
A wide range of exercises and games make learning fun for everyone, from children to adults. Younger children will love to earn 'medals' for their progress, while older players will appreciate the ability to perfect their playing technique and notation reading.
• A beautiful-sounding piano with a digital screen, built-in songs and learning games and exercises
• SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine for organic, expressive sound and response
• Flagship Progressive Hammer Action III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement
• Large, high-resolution (1280 x 800) colour screen built into the music rest
• DigiScore training programs with digital sheet music plus entertaining skill-building games and exercises
• 50 onboard rhythm accompaniments and nearly 400 internal songs, including popular études such as Czerny 100 and Hanon finger excerises, plus classical masterpieces and popular songs
• 16-track song recorder built in; also records and plays .WAV audio files via optional USB flash memory
• Acoustic Projection speaker system for natural, rich sound
• Progressive Damper Action pedal
• Wood cabinet with beautiful Simulated Rosewood finish
Pricing and Availability:
On the fly arrangement of chords and melody