Studios all around the world still rely on classical passive monitors like NS-10, Proac, ATC and PMC where the power amplifier is crucial to get a clean uncolored and precise sound. Lindell Audio tells us that they have developed the AMPX to be the new studio workhorse where you get a high resolution, high headroom, accurate, easy to mix sound at on affordable price.
* Dual Mono Design With Completely Seperated Power Supplies
* SANKEN 2SA1695/2SC4468 High-Power Transistors
* Frequency Response 10Hz-100KHz (±1.5dB)
* S/N Ratio >100dB
* 40 Watts Class A
* Balanced Input and Thru
* Dual Output Power VU Meters
* 2 m.m Thick Gold Plated Pc Boards
Pricing and Availability:
In Stores- April
More From: LINDELL AUDIO
I guess I've been trying to recreate a Korg Electribe all this time..