Steinberg has released the CMC Six-Pack, a new bundle deal comprising the CMC line-up of USB controllers.
Stefan Schreiber, product marketing manager at Steinberg, told us, "The CMC Six-Pack is the most flexible controller setup ever made for Cubase: it's a touch-based mixer; it's a handy pad controller; it's a transport control you won't want to miss after the first try.We're offering Cubase users the opportunity to get their hands on some really great controllers at a price that's unbeatable: over 50% less than if bought separately!"
Here's the full details in Steinberg's own words...
The CMC Six-Pack is made up of all six controllers designed to offer users a modular controller experience. Arranging the units in a way that best suits the personal needs when using Cubase makes the CMC series a very customizable hardware control system. Each of the six slim-sized USB controllers provides tactile control over Cubase features.
The CMC-CH channel controller houses 16 illuminated buttons, one rotary encoder and a touch fader, offering immediate access to channel-relevant functions in Cubase.
The CMC-FD fader controller features four high-precision touch faders with LED-based metering and solo/mute function to provide efficient mixer control.
The CMC-QC quick controller boasts 13 illuminated buttons and eight rotary encoders for flexible assignment to Cubase controls, such as mapping to parameters of effects and EQ.
The CMC-PD pad controller features 16 highly responsive backlit pads and one rotary encoder, ideal for sample-based music performances.
The CMC-TP transport controller houses 17 buttons and a touch slider, tailored to the transport controls in Cubase.
The CMC-AI controller comes with Steinberg's AI Knob and ten function buttons for convenient volume level control, jog control, browsing and adjusting many plug-in and Cubase parameters.
Features at a glance
• Six unique micro controllers designed to take control of dedicated Cubase areas -- faster and more convenient than with any other solution
• Modular system: combine multiple units to form an eminently powerful Cubase control station that exactly fits your needs; joint plate included for quick and easy connection
• Fully mirrored Cubase functionality: intuitive operation due to the adoption of the Cubase color scheme and icons
• Perfect ergonomics guarantee a unique level of handling quality -- created to make your recording and live performance workflow more musical than ever
• Brings innovative technologies to your fingertips: illuminated, high-resolution touch controls and rotary encoders for detailed visual feedback
• Portable and compact: small enough to fit in your pocket, on a master keyboard or wherever desired
• User-assignable functions for even more flexibility and tweaking options
• USB-powered: no additional power supply required
• Cross-platform compatible: OS X and Windows support
• Cubase AI download version included to start recording your music straight away
Pricing and Availability:
The CMC Six-Pack is available from selected resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop as long as stocks last. The suggested retail price is 299 euros including German VAT.
High resolution instrument capable of some pretty lovely sounds
More from Greece's finest synthesizer manufacturers