The Nord Piano 2 HP lets you play, split and layer sounds from both the Nord Piano Library and the Nord Sample Library. Nord says that it features a versatile effect section and comes in an ultra-lightweight package (11 kg / 24.25 lbs) with 73-keys. All other features are identical to the Nord Piano 2 HA88.
· 500 MB memory for Nord Piano Library sounds
· 128 MB memory for Nord Sample Library sounds
· Nord Triple Pedal support (sold separately)
· Advanced String Resonance (Gen 1)
· Pedal Noise (requires Nord Triple Pedal)
· Comprehensive effect section with Modulation, Delay, Amp-simulation, Compressor and Reverb effects.
· 11 kg / 24,25 lbs
· USB MIDI
Pricing and Availability:
Suggested Street Price: 2,399 EURO
Shipping: May 2013
PreSonus unveils third-generation StudioLive Series III consoles
Richard Nichol was on hand to show of the new pieces in the Lifeforms range
We get a look at some of the smallest modules in Eurorack