Acidgrooves tells us that the LSD-611 "The Kali" is a unique creative tool which provides everything from equalization, saturation, distortion, and funky filter-powered effects. It features 2 Voltage Controlled Filters, 2 equalizers, and 2 unique distortion units, with extra controls for signal amplitude and output measuring.
- Modular Processor
- Input and output controls
- 2 Voltage Controlled Filters with envelope follower for cutoff frequency modification
- 2 Finely tuned equalizers for low, mid, and high tone control.
- 2 Distortion Units with unique character for drive, distortion, saturation and overdrive
- Up to 64x oversample
- VU meter
- 2 Entropy Sound Technologies: TAD & USP
- 100 % Circuit Modelled
- A / B Setups, 64 Presets, Undo / Redo capabilities
- Built In Limiter
- Mac: AU & VST
- PC: VST
- 32 / 64 Bits
- Random preset generator at My Acidgrooves
Pricing and Availability:
LSD-611 The Kali will have an introductory price of $70 USD. After July 30th, you will find it at its regular price of $99 USD.