Alexey Nadzharov has released the Phawuo synth for iPad, which he describes as a monophonic virtual-analog synth with "dirty" oscillators that's good for bass sound and effects.
- Two special oscillators with sawtooth / square waveform and pulse width modulation.
- distortion and feedback ring modulation for each oscillator.
- 24 dB/octave state-variable filter (LP-BP-HP).
- two ADSR envelopes for amplitude and filter.
- LFO to modulate the frequency and pulse width of oscillators' waveforms.
- CoreMIDI support. Plug any compatible MIDI device and play.
- Audiobus support. Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps.
- background audio support (when connected to Audiobus).
Pricing and Availability: