The SSL Matrix 2 Super Analogue Summing Mixer is designed to fit your DAW workflow with linking of faders to DAW channels/busses and outputs, it gives you integration between both worlds.
Its also been updated to allow for a better workflow and connection between it, the DAW and your outboard gear.
Available now directly from SSL -its quite a thrill hitting ADD TO CART I must say...
It also features a dedicated insert router - which is quite simillar in principle to the X-Patch system we reviewed some time back.
- 16 analogue line channels with two inputs per channel
- 32 x 16 x 16 'Insert Router' for up to 16 external hardware processing devices
- Hardware processors can be inserted via console controls or cross platform drag and drop software browser
- Hardware processors can be inserted individually or as 'chains'
- Stereo Aux Send and 4 x Mono Sends per channel
- 4 Stereo Returns with full stereo mix bus routing
- Dual Stereo Mix Busses with summing Inserts and reassign
- Artist Monitor output with independent EQ and monitor source selection
- 'In Line' DAW monitoring with 'SuperCue' headphone mode
- Stereo or 5.1 External Monitor inputs
- Stereo or 5.1 EXT monitoring outputs with independent Main and Mini monitor control
- 5.1 Monitor card available as an upgrade for Matrix V1 owners
- Stereo digital I/O (S/PDIF, AES/EBU) with SSL converter technology