Midas are one of the brands that Behringer acquired in a buying spree in 2009 - to increase their live sound capacity. Midas being one of the major players. Since then MIDAS mic amp technology has found its way into products like the X32 Digital console and the new ADA Adat interface.
At the Messe the Midas Pro X was introduced with high channel and IO count and the new Neutron DSP Engine.
- 6 x 96 kHz AES50 ports, providing an additional 156 inputs and 166 outputs
- 8 integral mic/line inputs with MIDAS mic preamps
- 64 simultaneous input processing channels
- 32 analogue outputs (including 16 on the stage box and 2 stereo local monitor outputs)
- 3 AES3 outputs
- 2 AES3 inputs
- 27 sample-synchronous, phase-coherent mix buses
- Up to 12 multichannel FX engines
- Up to 28 KLARK TEKNIK DN370 31-band Graphic EQs
- Full-colour 15" daylight-viewable display screen
- 8 VCA (Variable Control Association) groups
- 6 POPulation groups
- 96 kHz 40-bit floating-point processing throughout