iZotope RX technology has become ubiquitous in post production, video work, music production and forensic work as the go-to set of tools for fixing issues such as clicks, pops, spectral noise, unwanted reverb - almost any artifact you can see in the spectrogram, you can defeat.
Last year RX3 was out, and now we are at RX4, which adds a number of new moduels and workflow enhancements.
Matt Hines, came back to give us a look at them.
- Clip Gain: Easily adjust and balance the volume of vocals and instruments with this new non-destructive editing feature.
- Dialogue Denoiser: Reduce distracting background noise from dialogue and vocals in real time (now a standard feature with both RX 4 and RX 4 Advanced).
- RX Connect: Streamline your process with a round-trip workflow compatible with Pro Tools, Logic, and other popular hosts.
- For audio professionals in post production, music production, and mastering, the Advanced version of RX 4 boasts additional time-saving features. Reliably deliver great-sounding results with new tools like:
- Leveler: Automatically balance the volume of your mix, freeing more time for creative mix decisions.
- EQ Match: Ensure a consistent-sounding mix by seamlessly matching multiple recordings with varying sonic profiles.
Available now RX4 Standard $349/£215 RX4 Advanced $1199/£729