Steinberg has released the UR22 Production Studio. Available in a limited edition that runs 1,000 Europe wide, the UR22 Production Studio offers a package that consists of the compact UR22 audio interface, the latest version of Cubase Elements and WaveLab LE alongside the sE Electronics Magneto studio microphone, Isolation Pack and microphone cable.
Product marketing manager Stefan Schreiber told us, "We're really happy that the co-operation with sE Electronics has come to fruition. Their Magneto mic is the perfect complement to the UR22 interface, and together with the included versions of Cubase and WaveLab, the UR22 Production Studio has everything a demanding neophyte will be needing to record, mix and edit vocals and instruments."
Here's Steinberg's description of the new Bundle...
With two TRS/XLR combo inputs, two TRS outputs, MIDI I/O plus one separate headphone output, the included UR22 interface provides sufficient connectivity for mobile recording and personal home studios. It holds two of the highly acclaimed D-PRE mic preamps, offers latency-free hardware monitoring and a sampling rate of up to 192 kHz. The software bundle boasts the Cubase Elements music production system that includes the HALion Sonic SE, Prologue and Groove Agent ONE instruments plus a suite of 44 effect processors. The WaveLab LE audio editor provides all the basic tools to master any recording to the best audio quality. The sE Electronics Magneto condenser microphone produces outstanding results for recording vocals and acoustic instruments alike, while the Isolation Pack consists of a shock mount and an integrated pop shield.
Features at a glance
• UR22 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with 2 D-PRE Class-A discrete mic preamps supporting +48V
• Analog 2 in and 2 out plus headphone output with individual volume control and MIDI input and output
• Latency-free hardware-based monitoring with a Mix knob
• Cubase Elements 7 personal music production system with complete audio/MIDI recording, editing and mixing tools
• Includes outstanding virtual instruments: HALion Sonic SE workstation, MPC-style Groove Agent ONE drum machine and Prologue synthesizer
• Comes ready with 44 audio effect processors, including Pitch Correct for vocal intonation correction, MorphFilter and extraordinary VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite
• Cross-platform 32-/64-bit software application and drivers for Windows and Mac OS X Intel
• WaveLab LE 8 Audio editing and mastering software with powerful real-time audio engine, two simultaneous audio tracks and a set of qualtiy virtual effect processors
• sE Electronics Magneto studio condenser microphone with a 1" large diaphragm capsule and cardioid polar pattern
• sE Electronics Isolation Pack shock mount and plop filter set plus a three meter shielded microphone cable
Pricing and Availability:
The UR22 Production Studio is available through the Steinberg Online Shop and at Steinberg resellers throughout Europe for 299 euros, including German VAT.
The first standalone semi-modular from Pittsburgh Modular