Synchro Arts has announced the immediate availability of Revoice Pro 3, a major upgrade to the application which they say is already used worldwide by top audio professionals for the fastest and easiest timing and pitch alignment of vocals, instruments and ADR. Here's the details in their own words...
Now Revoice Pro 3 offers stunning new sound quality, powerful new tools, and workflow enhancements for users of all popular DAWs including Logic Pro X, Cubase, Nuendo and Pro Tools. New users wishing to purchase Revoice Pro 3 can benefit from a 30% Introductory Discount for a limited period.*
Revoice Pro 3 arrives with a host of improvements and major new features, including the simplest and fastest toolset for manually adjusting audio timing and pitch, What's more, users report that Revoice Pro 3 provides the most natural and transparent-sounding processing available.
At the heart of Revoice Pro is our unique Automatic Performance Transfer (APT) processing, that can give one signal the timing, pitch, vibrato and level features of another signal, and the realistic Doubler function, means there is now a one-stop, time-saving, high-quality solution for creative and corrective audio manipulation tasks.
In addition, integration with most DAWs is now faster and easier than ever, using the simple Revoice Pro Link plug-ins or fast and familiar drag-and-drop or copy-and-paste operations.
For those new to Revoice Pro there simply is nothing else that offers vocal time and pitch alignment, combining the power, ease of use and best-in-class sound that Revoice Pro offers. Say goodbye to feature poor, hard to use and glitchy vocal plug-ins.
Revoice Pro delivers for both music and post applications... hearing is believing.
What's new in Revoice Pro 3
- Manual Pitch and Time Warping of audio – intuitive, easy to select and manipulate time and pitch and maintain the highest quality.
- Pitch correction functions – select modes over any range, with automatic snap to pitch grid options.
- Time-variable Pitch transfer parameters – graphically vary pitch tightness, offset and transfer strength to control the APT function's processing.
- Easily create and change stacked tight vocals - change a Guide signal's timing or pitch, and all related output tracks follow the changes automatically.
- Improved Interface - Simpler, cleaner, faster and easier to understand and use.
- Stunning audio quality– processing can produce totally transparent time and pitch adjustments.
- AU Monitor plug-in - plays Revoice Pro's output through AU stereo insert and tracks DAW's playback in same way as Revoice Pro's RTAS and VST3 monitor plug-ins.
- Enhanced Doubler – can modify timing of output and has longer and negative time delay up +/- 200 ms.
- Now works with even more DAWs – see www.synchroarts.com for details.
- Hundreds of improvements and fixes - added to simplify and speed up learning and using.
- Overview of Revoice Pro
- Revoice Pro is a purpose-built, stand-alone program which includes two unique, automated processes and a manual Warp processes
- Audio Performance Transfer (APT) process
- Automatically transfers selected timing, pitch, vibrato, inflection and/or loudness characteristics of a good "Guide" audio signal to one or more target audio signals ("Dub"). APT is powered by and includes an advanced version of VocALign.
- Doubler process
- When double tracks haven't been recorded, Revoice Pro's Doubler creates incredibly natural-sounding ones. And when you need to manually adjust timing or pitch, you'll get simple to use tools and probably the best sound quality in the business.
- Warp Processing
- Intuitive graphic interface provides fast and easy manipulation of Timing and pitch with stunningly transparent audio quality
- Applications include:
- Tightening the timing, pitch and vibrato of "stacked" lead and backing vocals or instrumental tracks.
- Creating one or more realistic double tracks from a single input track.
- Lip-syncing dialogue (ADR) and vocals by the same or different performers, even when there are noisy guide tracks.
- Changing the inflection in dialog (ADR, voice-overs etc.) with the desired Guide pattern provided by recording the director or dialog editor.
- Revoice Pro accomplishes these tasks automatically, with astonishing speed, accuracy and quality, saving hours of editing.
Pricing and Availability:
$599 for North America
£374 (ex VAT) for UK and the rest of the world
€449 (ex VAT) for Europe
* Existing owners should visit http://www.synchroarts.com/store to check their eligibility for a discounted or free upgrade.
Discounts are available on trade-ins for current VocALign owners.