We're very delighted to bring you our very own instrument - Wave Junction, a 4-voice paraphonic synthesizer for Max For Live.
After our first free Mono Junction synth, we teamed up again with coding whiz Phelan Kane of Meta Function. We've created a new device that runs in Max for Live inside Ableton (you need both).
Priced at just £19.95, we hope you enjoy it as much as we do. You can Buy it here (paypal + credit card)
Wave Junction Features
- Two Multi-wave Oscillators (waves) plus user Wavetables and FM.
- Three Multi-Mode Filters - can be run either series or Parallel each with:
- LP/HP/BP 2+4 Pole
- Transistor Model 24dB
- Diode model 18dB
- 5x syncable LFOs - yes FIVE!
- 5 ADSR Envelopes
- 12 Slot Mod Matrix with fourteen sources + thirty destinations
- OSC sources - Saw/Pulse/Tri/Sine all with Super variants for detune density
- Wavetables: 16 preset waves, plus user uploadable wavetables (coming soon)
- Variable Ratio FM depth for each wave combine to create rich sources
- Great sounding filter types: LP/HP/BP 2/4Pole, Transistor and Diode with distinct resonance character
- Cohesive integration with Ableton Push