AudioKit Pro has released a completely free multi-sampled DX7-inspired instrument app and are also releasing free code that will allow anyone to make their own iOS app out of EXS24, Sound Font, and Wave libraries. They tell us that FM Player has over 50+ sounds and is multi-sampled from a DX7, a DX7II, and some bonus TX81z presets.
- Classic presets, faithfully recorded from the original retro 80s Synthesizers: DX7, DX7II, TX81z sounds
- Over 50+ presets included, completely free!
- FX: Reverb, Ping-pong dealy, Auto Pan, Bit Crush, Stereo Fatten, and more!
- MIDI in (Play with a MIDI Keyboard or AudioBus 3)
- Filter: Low-pass Cutoff, Rez, and Filter LFO
- AudioBus 3 & Inter-App Audio (IAA) integration. Use these amazing sounds w/ GarageBand, and other apps
- Save your preset settings
- All knobs have MIDI Learn
Pricing and Availability:
Free at the app store.