We ran a story on the Source Audio Hot Hand FX from last year's summer NAMM show. These FX pedals are controlled by a motion-sensing ring on a guitaristâ€™s finger. Up till now the ring has been connected by wire but now the Hot Hand Wireless Adapter replaces the wired sensor and can be used with all Hot Hand Products.
Developed by a team of wireless electronics specialists, the Hot Hand Wireless adapter features light weight, long battery life, and world-wide usage. It consists of a motion sensor ring unit (similar to the original Hot Hand sensor, but no wire), and a small receiver that plugs directly into the back of the Hot Hand Control Box.
Wireless Adapter Features and Specifications
- Compatible with all Hot Hand products.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery.
- RF transmitter capable of transmitting over 100 feet.
- Licensed for world-wide wireless standards.
- One plug connection to base unit. No other wires.
- Use up to 4 units on one stage at one time with no interference.
Pricing and Availability: