Homegrown Sounds has released Astralis C, the 3rd Synth from the Astralis VSTi synth pack. It uses either 16 or 24 bit Mono/Stereo Samples as its sound source. The Samples are stored in banks of around 50 in a custom samples folder which can be installed anywhere on your PC. Each folder in the main samples folder becomes a Bank of selectable samples from within Astralis.Astralis C also comes with 2 banks of High quality samples and a bank of 128 presets.
- Two Stereo Samplers which can load 16/24 bit samples.
- Loop points selectable between embedded or user edited as well as a fine tuning screen.
- Gate Sequencer now has 2 new Destinations, sample 1 and 2 and can be used to shift the playhead position for beatslicing type effects.
- Wavetable Synthesis via Mod Matrix.
- Start or end Loop Points can be modulated.
- Sample Start Position can be Modulated.
- Normalize Sample to 5 different Levels
- Progressive Lofi modes
- Forward or Reverse Modes
- Attack Section On Off
- One shot/ Loop with Release or Loop Only playback
- Loop Section Fwd or Alternate
- Random Sample selection from Banks
- Optimized CPU usage
Pricing and Availability:
Astralis C is not currently shareware, it is available to license holders only and is available for download immediately after payment