We've just been told plug-in developer QuikQuak have updated their cross platform Fusion Field Reverb.
They describe it as an "easy to use diffusion reverb" with:
- A clean stereo reverb, with an even decay.
- High quality standards, with low CPU resources.
- Fast editing, for that quick grab effect.
- Intuitively linked Decay and Spread dials.
- A single impulse source quickly gathers a complex diffusion.
- Clear reflected sound, with a fast diffusion build up.
- Great for adding sheen to vocals, strings and ambiences.
- Plain visual feedback of filters.
- Zero latency.
Fusion Field is available now for Â£35 UK from :