Empress Effects have been in touch to tell us that their Empress Tremolo is now available as a plug-in that does everything their Tremolo pedal does and more. As well as the Waveform Selection, Tap Tempo and Two-Speed Mode as found in the pedal, the plug-in adds the following features...
- Accurate Sync The Plug-in is able to sync to your Digital Audio Workstation. This means you can play through the whole song and don't have to worry about your Tremolo going out of time. It will sync up at the DAW tempo, 1/2x, 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, and 6x the DAW tempo.
- Phase This feature goes hand in hand with the sync feature. You're able to adjust the phase of the Tremolo's waveform, this way you can have always pulsing on the beat, or on the off-beat, or slightly before the beat, slightly after the beat.... you get the idea.
- Stereo Operation The plug-in works in Stereo. There are four stereo modes :
- Linked: in this setting the Left and Right channels pulse together.
- Ping-Pong: in this setting the Left and Right channels are opposite - i.e. When the left channel is loud the right channel is quiet. This allows the Tremolo to work extremely well as an auto-panner.
- Left follows Right : In this setting the waveform shape of the left channel is slightly delayed relative to the right waveform.
- Right follows Left: In this setting the waveform shape of the right channel is slightly delayed relative to the left waveform.
Pricing and Availability:
The plug-in retails for $79
More information and demo version: