Hemisphere Games has announced that Osmos - its physics-based ambient world game - is now available for Linux.
It was already available for Mac & Windows.
- New challenges await: more level types, mote types, achievements, puzzles and more (47 levels, plus unlockable bonus content).
- Osmos is 100% DRM and region free.
- Sublime electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas/High Skies, Julien Neto, Biosphere, and more.
- Procedural generation: play random versions of any level.
- Buying directly from Hemisphere Games entitles you to all three versions (PC, Mac and Linux) for only $10.
- Limited time offer: buying directly from Hemisphere Games gets you a free copy of the latest album by High Skies, Sounds of Earth
- Support direct from the developers.
Pricing and Availability
Osmos is available now for Mac, PC & Linux for $10. A demo version is available for each platform.