The Analog Synthesizer SX-150 Mark II for sale at Think Geek features ten controllable parameters, line in and out, and a four octave range. You use an electrode stylus to play tones, but a printable keyboard overlay is available to play exact notes.
Analog Synthesizer SX-150 Mark II features
- Fully-functional analog synthesizer, ready to help you rock the world.
- Four octave range.
- Achieve vibrato, tremolo, and "wah" effect with VCF and LFO buttons.
- 10 Parameters to control: cutoff, resonance, attack, decay, pitch ENV, LFO wave, LFO rate, LFO depth, VCF modulation, and LFO modulation.
- Tunable to play nice with other instruments.
- Line in and line out (standard 3.5mm headphone jack size) to expand your synth voice.
- Batteries: 4 AA (not included)
- Dimensions: approx. 6.5" x 4.75" x 1.5"
Pricing and Availability: