Winter NAMM 2013 - iZotope Insight
Lots of cool features for monitoring level and frequencies, with a particularly neat feature called meter taps - you can build a spectra-graph one channel at a time - very useful for identifying a problematic channel or instrument
- Immediately detect potential mix problems through real-time visual monitoring and color-coded alerts.
- Ensure audio is fully compliant with current loudness standards with forward-thinking tools that adhere to standards like BS.1770-1/2/3, then document adherence with an exportable log or graph.
- Perform deep and flexible analysis with zoomable meters and the ability to route audio from any tracks or buses to Insight.
- Design your ideal metering view by choosing the meters you want to see, customizing them, and resizing the Insight window to fit your current workflow.
- Get an extensive suite of metering tools in a single plug-in, including True Peak Meters, Loudness Meters, Loudness History Graph, Stereo Vectorscope, Surround Scope, 2D/3D Spectrogram, and Spectrum Analyzer.
Pricing and Availability
Insight is available for a special price of $399 through November 29, 2012 (Regular MSRP: $499 USD, €449 EUR) or for free to Ozone 5 Advanced Customers. Ozone 5 Standard customers can upgrade to Ozone 5 Advanced for a special price of $399 through November 29, 2012 and receive Insight for free. Customers who already own Ozone 5 Advanced will be notified via email with details to install Insight for free.