We knew it was coming, just not exactly when, today is the day iZotope's RX3 the flagship Audio restoration and sound design sute has been released.
We were fortunate enough to get a preview with product specialist Matt Hines and now you can watch it here.
Key Features: What's New in RX 3 Advanced?
- Remove or reduce reverb from audio using the new Dereverb module.
- Clean up dialogue in real time with the new Dialogue Denoiser.
- Monitor your audio and loudness compliance using Insight™, iZotope's comprehensive metering suite, now included with RX 3 Advanced.
- Advanced features and settings for Declip, Declick, Time & Pitch, Channel Operationsand more.
What's New in RX 3?
- Work up to six times faster than before in the RX 3 standalone application, thanks to intelligent DSP and optimized multicore processing.
- Time-saving features like a completely redesigned user interface, the new RX Document format and multi-file workflow.
- Addition of audio recording and monitoring, SRC™ sample rate conversion, waveform statistics, and more.
- Overall enhancements to Denoise and Declip modules, parametric EQ, drawing and selection tools, MBIT+™ dither, and more.
CompatibilityRX 3 works as a standalone application, or as a suite of plug-ins for use in a host, including many popular DAWs and NLEs. Supported plug-in formats include AAX for Pro Tools 11, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST & VST 3, and Audio Unit.Pricing and AvailabilityRX 3 and RX 3 Advanced are available now.Through September 27, 2013, get RX 3 for $249 (Reg. $349/ €285) MSRP or get RX 3 Advanced for $749 (Reg. $1199 / €919) MSRP.RX 2 or RX 2 Advanced users who purchased after July 1, 2013 will receive a free upgrade to RX 3. Users of previous RX versions can log in to their iZotope accounts at www.izotope.com/myaccount for upgrade information and special upgrade pricing.