Kuassa has returned to the Rack Extension world with Amplifikation Creme, which they describe as the crème de la crème of guitar amp simulation. They tell us that it features a digitally engineered head and matching cabinet with built-in overdrive sections, based on three legendary overdrive pedals, giving you full control of intense, dynamic, harmonically-rich distortion.
A spokesperson told us, "Kuassa Amplifikation Creme is a definite must-have addition for fans of the Amplifikation Vermilion. Distinguished by its darker, fuller, and heavier tone, akin to high-end high-gain tube guitar amplifiers, Creme's three amp types and channels will bring you closer to the end of your search for the perfect tone."
- Built-in overdrive section with 3 selectable types
- 3 amp types: Sharp FMV, Full Midtone Baxandall, and Big Heavy
- 3 selectable channels: Clean, Lead I, and Lead II with a fuller bottom-end
- 5 types of 4x12 cabinets with 4 microphones
- Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations
- Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter
- CV inputs for Global input-output, noise gate, FX, and amp
- Straightforward and easy to use interface.
Pricing and Availability:
Available in the Propellerhead shop. € 32.00
More From: KUASSA
New 2.4GHz Digital Filmmaker Kit looking pretty good
Prototype shows plenty of display area and meter bridge